Friday, September 26, 2008

presidential debate idea

I've always been a political junkie, but this year I keep throwing up in my mouth at the outlandish lies that each candidate wants me to digest. So I've come up with what I think would be the greatest presidential debate of this election.

No it's not a sumo style wrestling match...it's a tad bit simpler.

Each candidate should be required to watch their own TV ads, and the ads of the groups that support them and defend them. Give the owner of the ad 5 minutes to explain it, then the opponent 5 minutes to defend himself. After they get done, have a panel of fact checkers lay out the truth in the ad, the hypocrisy, and the lies.

Anyway, I think it would make for some interesting TV.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

You have a blog, too!

Chris Alford said...

surprise...