Sunday, January 04, 2009

Top 10 List #2 (The Positive in 08)

10. I learned that I need a spiritual rhythm in my life. So I've adapted the liturgical calendar to provide spiritual markers to keep me from wandering.

9. My son (Connor) is becoming a man...time with him is precious and running out.

8. Ministry isn't what it is cracked up to be, but being a spiritual leader is an exhilarating and challenging experience.

7. The point of prayer isn't communication it is communion.

6. Eugene Petterson's writings have been a God-send.

5. I adjusted to life with good friends...it's been a long-time since I've let people in too close.

4. Christmas can actually be fun and great...Scrooge no more!

3. Speaking truth in peoples lives is tough, but it is freeing when you say what God has put on our heart.

2. God provision is amazing.

1. My wife is the most amazing woman in the world, and I married way out of my league

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much wisdom my love! Thanks for sharing...